Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

lol Pearl
Server maintenance going on right now. We'll be back ASAP. Your builds/inventory are all safe.
January Top Voter statues are now up. Congratulations Garnet_Lee, Niekelodius, Breqz/ThaBestPony, Dawid27
Hey! I had zero armor and a stone sword and it was a giant slime and it dropped right on my head and I was stuck in a one block hole and couldn't escape! Ok fine lame death I'll admit...
Pearl died to Slime tonight Smile.
Currently cogging along at work TTwTT
ive done that a long time ago.very fun experience :o
I'm recommending everyone who enjoys Minecraft to run through the historical versions available in the launcher, bottom to top. It's a fascinating experience.
There's some visual glitches left on the forum. They will be fixed over the next few days.
...you just noticed?
I love it :o
did the forum got a overhaul?
I was banned and i have no idea why!
thanks block
Aha! Found it!
haan, its in the comments section on the MCSL vote site
Block told me how to make a comment about the server... but i forgot V_V
time to start planning a new villager breeder
Actually it is good that Mojang decided to release both 1.13 and 1.14 as one big update. This makes their roadmap more clear and that makes it clearer for VH about our own roadmap.
Basically 1.13 and the original 1.14 is now coming out as 1.13. I found it weird that they already started 1.14 before releasing 1.13 but heck it seem worth it, most of 1.13 is just background stuff most players wouldn't notice anyway.