Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

Authentication Servers down for Maintenance....so they say....
Henlo??? Owo ohhh what's that???
henlo
Hello~
hi
Oh...my....Notch! You are the way the truth the Cube!! Thank you so much!!!
Fin, sent you a pm
Yes, I am still having the issue. I invited a friend to play on the server and they got the same issue. We were both able to go to other random servers. This is bumming me out!! Dolphins going to THROW ME IN THE DUNGEONS!!!!
You're still having problems?
I thought so too haanturkey so then I tried some other random servers and they all worked. The old VH also kept booting me and no one else was on it.
Iwa s having problems yesterday, but i think it was just my wifi
It sure does seem to rain quite a bit in our minecraft world. I should put a few cauldrons in my yard.
Is anyone else getting constantly booted out of the server? I can't seem to stay in.
I just found a typo on the server's FAQ page!!! SHAME!!! SHAAAAAAMMMEEEEE!!!
Thanks for reporting GoodLuckGuys. They did not hack anything. It is being taken care of right now.
In the morning,someone hacked server and get in with 30 accounts...I have screenshots
When an admin is available, I am stuck in bedrock in the nether, please come tp me up 2 blocks.
Yay that’s awesome, I haven’t been able to reliably vote since the offline voting went live!!! Now I’ll finally be able to get cookies again.
There is a known issue with vote cookies not being given out. Rest assured the votes are being recorded and you will be given the corresponding cookie when the current problem is fixed.
Well Bootista, your mum must be proud off you. Congratulations Big Grin