Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

Does anyone know of a mesa biome that I could use to farm terracotta?
Another month has begun and we would like to thank all players who voted for VH last month, we finished fourth on the MCSL leader board for Vanilla Servers. Again we welcome your support for the month of April if you can spare the time to vote Smile
Remember to vote!
A gentle reminder to players to ensure you give out correct information about Vanilla High, as TooT mentioned below we NEVER reset maps. Please see here if you need information http://forum.vanillahigh.net/showthread.php?tid=3442
old maps are preserved and put online on request
reminder that VH doesn't do _resets_
Yes... SAlex, there will be a map reset! Big Grin You're more then welcome to go apply in the Vanilla High Life section and give me, UTBeefies, and Finshou some ideas about what the town should look like!
Please sign up on the Vanilla High World's Fair thread so I can plan out the actual fair site. We have a test area if you want to try out your build first.
Nice, Thanks!
I think we're resetting the map when we update to 1.13.
Hi. I use to play on the server a few months ago, but I got a little bored and needed a fresh start, I remember someone saying there was going to be a server reset this march, is that still happening?
Lapras!! Can't give you coords but I can meet you at market!
Subscribe to: http://forum.vanillahigh.net/showthread.php?tid=3442; I wouldn't speak on behalf of the staff, but the current map is over a year old. But VH staff never delete maps, they are achieved instead and normally for the later 3-6 months you can continue on builds until the map becomes whitelisted and view only.
Hia. Is there going to be a world reset anytime soon?
Seems I'll need to bring my idea inland, thanks to whoever thought that adding the Drowned was a good idea. I don't think anyone wants villagers getting slapped into zombies via thrown trident.
But can you give me a TP in some precise coordinate, (someone invite me on his town but its really far)
Ok thx, but I will change of base Smile
Woldart, I got you. Stay on the server when you log on, I'll give you a TP to your base when I catch you online.
They kill me when I come back to my house... And I don't take any screenshots
Woldart, to get your problem solved, make a thread under gamer situations explaining your problem. It usually helps to have screenshots of the problem too, like of your house or of offending chat text