Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

plz unban me
i was giving a link to my friend
i was banned!
ill help u out charts when im free im busy with school nowadays Sad
Normandie Park has been badly griefed. Should I spend time on that or time getting the world's fair going?
you can't put a powershell script in a png and execute it directly from there. a file can't execute itself on download. and mojang doesn't provide skin downloads.
i only have one question: how in the world do you infect a .png file with executable malware and leave it a valid .png file
Be careful of downloading new skins. https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/gam...s-3675701/
Sorry for the silence on the World's Fair. I've been offline due to computer issues. I'm back and getting this going. First task - final choice on location! Give input on thread in Announcements section. Smile
you can put those things in the gamer situations forum
Currently a hacking griefing player online fancycorey
Theres as challange im doing I listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66tQR7koR_Q you will understand once you click on it as i post this im 6 hours and 20mins in
get rick rolled
xD
NO PLZ STAP xD 10 mins is enough
Hi guys it's Prekursor. Am I still set to be unbanned come 1.13? Big Grin I'm excited
Further note Q2 starts on the 1st of April and ends 30th of June, Q2 meaning the second quarter of the year. This is used rather than spring etc as just because it is spring in the USA it does not mean it is spring in the rest of the world and this can then get confusing.
Please note the Minecraft Wiki states the following ----- Minecraft: Java Edition set to be released in Q2 2018 ----- Emphasis on the word "set", no one at Minecraft.net has actually stated it will be a definite Q2 release as yet!
Partly incorrect its Q2 which means the latest they can release and be on target is may 31st. To be fair we should be at pre releases by now otherwise its 1.7 all over again. Where 1.7.0 plays badly.