• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enderman Griefing V2.0
Now I won't make this as long as my last thread about the subject, But I've found out more about it, first off the command is broken in 1.12 and I have a fix for that, it's:

entitydata @e[type=Enderman,tag=!a] {carried:piston_extension,Tags:["a"]}

Secondly, if the server is now running using functions to run most commands, this can be joined in with the file and be run seamlessly with every other command in the same game tick as long as the command block executing the function is on repeat, so it could solve any lag issue with this, if no extra command block is required for it, I really dislike how the Enderman place blocks in your build, or dig up custom terrain. The item they'd be holding would never drop and can't be placed as well as it being invisible so Enderman hugs for all!

Edit: I'm not constantly posting this because no staff replied to my last post, I just found extra details about it and if that didn't let it go through last time, maybe this will. I won't post anymore on the subject though if it's rejected or not.
Hurvicane, we are sorry if you think we have ignored your previous post.

Endermen have a unique ability to pick up certain block types and move them around. This has been written into the code and is part of the Minecraft game play. Endermen can only pick up the following blocks: Allium, Azure Bluet, Blue Orchid, Dandelion, Orange Tulip, Red Tulip, Pink Tulip, White Tulip, Oxeye Daisy, Poppy, Cactus, Clay, Coarse Dirt, Dirt, Grass Block, Gravel, Melon (block), Pumpkin, Mycelium, Podzol, Red Mushroom, Brown Mushroom ,Red Sand, Sand, TNT and Netherrack

We have no plans to change the way that Endermen impact on the game as this is the intended outcome no mater how annoying Smile

The method of implementation is not the issue. If we begin changing the game settings for these types of requests, then the game dynamics could easily change. This is not something that we would like to happen and hope you understand.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
(06-20-2017, 12:22 PM)Jugular Wrote: Hurvicane, we are sorry if you think we have ignored your previous post.

Endermen have a unique ability to pick up certain block types and move them around. This has been written into the code and is part of the Minecraft game play. Endermen can only pick up the following blocks: Allium, Azure Bluet, Blue Orchid, Dandelion, Orange Tulip, Red Tulip, Pink Tulip, White Tulip, Oxeye Daisy, Poppy, Cactus, Clay, Coarse Dirt, Dirt, Grass Block, Gravel, Melon (block), Pumpkin, Mycelium, Podzol, Red Mushroom, Brown Mushroom ,Red Sand, Sand, TNT and Netherrack

We have no plans to change the way that Endermen impact on the game as this is the intended outcome no mater how annoying Smile

The method of implementation is not the issue. If we begin changing the game settings for these types of requests, then the game dynamics could easily change. This is not something that we would like to happen and hope you understand.

Yeah, that's fine. No worries Tongue