• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jail
so i was jailed for using xray, just for you to know i searched an hack for 1.12 but i didn't found any, my fault is that i tried an outdated xray texture that works for 1.8, i let it open and then i had dinner, actually i was trying to use xray, i'm sorry, but i couldn't do it. won't try anymore to hack on this server,the jail happened on 19/06/17 and i found it like at 8 pm

i want to say that everything that i have i obtained it just working i played on this server a lot in 3 days that i'm on it
Hello, thanks for coming clean. After I saw you mention you were just jailed after being AFK on the server, I was skeptical you would post a honest appeal but you did. Vanilla High has rules that are enforced. I can however give you one chance to play again on these conditions

1. Your inventory as it is will be cleared as a penalty for this present rule violation
2. If you are caught again violating server rules, you will be banned.

If you agree to the conditions, reply here.
[Image: LSQh22k.png]
(06-19-2017, 06:55 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hello, thanks for coming clean. After I saw you mention you were just jailed after being AFK on the server, I was skeptical you would post a honest appeal but you did. Vanilla High has rules that are enforced. I can however give you one chance to play again on these conditions

1. Your inventory as it is will be cleared as a penalty for this present rule violation
2. If you are caught again violating server rules, you will be banned.

If you agree to the conditions, reply here.

yeah i agree
You will be released next time you're on and an admin is on.
[Image: LSQh22k.png]
it's ok

could we talk tomorrow?
You said you searched for x-ray mods for 1.12 and there are loads for 1.12