• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for no reason??
I don't understand what I did to get banned from the server.

I was talking about how my username has the name "Todd" in it and how people think that I'm a boy when really I'm a girl, and then suddenly the server announced that they hope I find a server more fitting and then I got banned?

But I don't understand what I did. I was just playing on my house like usual... I wasn't saying anything wrong in chat, I wasn't behaving wrong, I was simply going around and farming.

Could this please get corrected? This is one of my favorite servers to play on and I'm really scared of being banned from something that I didn't do...

I really didn't do anything wrong and I don't have proof to show I did because I didn't..

I haven't' griefed, I haven't hacked, I didn't spam the chat, I don't PVP or steal from anybody. i've been on this server for three months and I always do..everything I'm told. Even Block trusts and knows I mean well...

Please get this fixed I'm severely scared...
Sorry Todd,

There was a mixup when an admin was getting rid of other toxic players. You happened to be collateral when commands were typed. Apologies for the inconvenience.
[Image: LSQh22k.png]
(06-19-2017, 07:25 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Sorry Todd,

There was a mixup when an admin was getting rid of other toxic players. You happened to be collateral when commands were typed. Apologies for the inconvenience.
No problem at all! If I'm ever doing something wrong just tell me, though I don't ever start trouble ^^; all is forgiven <3
hey it aint your fault just mistyping Tongue
Once Again, http://forum.vanillahigh.net/announcements.php?aid=4
*Insert Picture Signature That Doesn't Work*