• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highrose is looking for new members!
Recently, Lionesss and I have founded a new town called Highrose, and we are looking for new and respectful members to help fill the empty space.  We have be reluctant to accept members into our previous towns, but we think its time for a change. 

We do have minimum requirements: 

You must be a trusted player of the Vanilla High community (at least 3 months experience)
- Willing to build within a rustic/medieval/nature theme 
- Willing to help and contribute to town/big projects and or collect materials (if needed)
- Willing to (sometimes) put up with our random killing sprees 

And like any town, we do have rules: 

1. You must build at least 20 blocks away from another structure 
2. You must stick to the build theme 
3. Respect the environment (don't leave half chopped trees, fix creeper holes, etc.)
4. You may NOT under any circumstance invite/bring another player to the town without Lion or my consent 
5. Do not give away the town coordinates in public chat, private message, etc. 
6. Do not take materials from public work project chests 
7. Please, always remember to cover up the portal once you enter the nether

And of course, always follow the basic Vanilla High rules

We hope to see new members soon. Thank you!
Hope to ssssssee you online! 
•Dolphinessss•
[-] The following 2 users Like DolphinSnipes361's post:
  • EvilTurtleKabob, Exploitment
Ever since i have joined this wonderful server i have always been a solo player but i think it is time for a change for me. I would love to join this town if possible. Just one thing......me and gravity have a great relationship going on right now and do not want to mess it up and end up like a certain somebody Wink. BTW what is a rustic theme? Oh and i love to mine for stuff.
"As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable."

Albert Einstein
very very interesting :o
-Hero 0f Valkria-
[Image: Hero456.png]
(01-13-2018, 02:31 AM)EvilTurtleKabob Wrote: We would absolutely love it if you joined the town, Turtle! It's always fun when you're online. Don't worry, we won't get in the way of your relationship with gravity  Tongue I'll be online pretty often, so I'll give you the coordinates then.
•Dolphinessss•
I am right now Tongue
"As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable."

Albert Einstein
Music 
I've missed being part of a town. Could I put forth an application to join your town?

I have loads of materials since all I do is mine.
I'm excellent at being a committed and loyal member of a town.
I am also looking forward to any community events and or builds for the town together! Big Grin
I'm super paranoid  Wink so I like to cover any and all evidence to a town location.
I have plenty of shears to mow down any floating trees and tons of dirt to fill in any creeper gifts.
I am also ready to try, fail, and eventually succeed at building anything remotely resembling the theme style! Blush
(01-13-2018, 06:34 PM)Finshou Wrote:
I've missed being part of a town. Could I put forth an application to join your town?

I have loads of materials since all I do is mine.
I'm excellent at being a committed and loyal member of a town.
I am also looking forward to any community events and or builds for the town together! Big Grin
I'm super paranoid  Wink so I like to cover any and all evidence to a town location.
I have plenty of shears to mow down any floating trees and tons of dirt to fill in any creeper gifts.
I am also ready to try, fail, and eventually succeed at building anything remotely resembling the theme style! Blush
We would be thrilled if you join Highrose!  Lionesss and I are pretty active, so talk to us then so we can give you the coordinates  Tongue
•Dolphinessss•
Yay!! I'll be keeping a look out~  Smile
Hi, I haven't joined a town yet, but still plan to, so this will be my first! I would be thrilled if i could join.  I am great at building, I have been the main builder on multiple other servers, i'm quite active so expect to see me a lot. I will burn the coordinates after I've gotten your town's location, because I won't expect to leave any time soon. Thanks for taking the time to read this comment, I hope you accept me into your town.  Bye!

I'm sorry, I did not see the minimum requirement for being on the server for at least 3 months, I apologize, and withdraw my request.
Plays most of the day...yep active Tongue

Albert Einstein