• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please pardon me
Theres no excuses. I used fly hacks and stole a bit from an abandoned house. Im sorry for there use I have deleted them. They give an unfair advantage to me making it hard for newer players to progress. I have deleted the hacks and I wont steal again. Please pardon me.
I will give you one and only one pardon subject to your whole inventory as it is being cleared and you being sent back to the rules tower for a refresher of the server rules. Your build/s if any or spawnpoint will not be touched. If you agree to the terms, reply here.
[Image: LSQh22k.png]
(01-13-2018, 10:31 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: I will give you one and only one pardon subject to your whole inventory as it is being cleared and you being sent back to the rules tower for a refresher of the server rules. Your build/s if any or spawnpoint will not be touched. If you agree to the terms, reply here.

k rip my diamonds. im so dumb to keep em in my inv
Really, you are given a second chance on the server after cheating.

No thank you just that you are upset you did not get your cheated haul hidden from the inventory clean in time.

Great attitude.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
Banned today for x-ray. Interestingly, after this previous ban happening, has an extremely blatant x-ray mining pattern. Just a noodle that spans a few hundred blocks taking turns for ores.