• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jump'n'run
Hello guys!
Today I was thinking about something new on the server. So i came up with a cool idea: What about making an official Jump'n'run?
So you could challenge your friends and get maybe a little reward if you finish the parkour. Or just having fun alone Smile
I would be really glad if you would implement a jump'n'run.
Hey EpicSirTobi! This does indeed sound like a great suggestion and something that embodies the Vanilla High community's sense of competition and fun Smile However, we are too late in the current map to implement any major new minigames for the server. This suggestion will be considered for future maps though, and as always we greatly appreciate your input and enthusiasm! Happy minecrafting Smile
(02-19-2018, 02:53 PM)EpicSirTobi Wrote: Hello guys!
Today I was thinking about something new on the server. So i came up with a cool idea: What about making an official Jump'n'run?
So you could challenge your friends and get maybe a little reward if you finish the parkour. Or just having fun alone Smile
I would be really glad if you would implement a jump'n'run.
if u want u can make your very own parkour course in normandie park which is near spawn Big Grin
-Hero 0f Valkria-
[Image: Hero456.png]