• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie is using x-ray
Invited someone new yesterday, logged on today and saw he left a sign saying he "found 40 diamonds". I was a wee bit suspicious at that point, but when I found his mining tunnel I knew for certain he was using x-ray. It ignores coal, redstone, gold, and iron, but goes straight from one mined spot to another. It is right below town so I don't know if there is a way to restore those areas without undoing what changes we made in town. I hate to say it, but I don't remember the new guys name, I am pretty sure it is two words and the first word starts with a U, but I forgot the full name.

I don't know if he was somehow unaware of the server rules, but it seems like it is still required to agree to them on joining, so....

EDIT: I forgot to mention that i started mining out the skipped resources myself until I realized what I was looking at, I hope that doesn't hurt any investigation