• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reformed player looking to return.
Hi all
Almost a year ago, May 2017, I was banned for stealing, which I fully admit to and still regret. I made foolish decisions that cannot be defended, and I ask your forgiveness for them. I've been off Minecraft since I was banned, and I've had all this time to think about my actions. I promise you all that I have turned a new leaf. I've gone through some tragic events in my life since then that made me rethink who I was as a person, and all I want now is to come back and prove to you all that I'm a new person who is willing to comply with all rules and get along with everybody. I love vanilla, and vanillahigh was by far my favorite server I ever played on in all my time on Minecraft.

My username is now Prekursor, but at the time of the ban I had a different name that I honestly cannot remember. Hopefully this information will suffice.

I look forward to coming back. Thank you.

We welcome your request to have your ban lifted from our server and can understand your motivation for a clean slate. As you may know Mojang is currently developing the latest version of Minecraft 1.13 which will most probably be released over the coming months. We have decided not to allow you to return to the server on this current map, but we are willing to lift your ban on the launch of the new map. If you would like to return on the launch of the new map please let us know by replying here on this thread.
We would request if you decide to return to the server to please read our rules fully, only have one forum account and remember the most important part. Vanilla High is a community and how you act in the community is how you are treated in the community. This time around you will have a new opportunity to do it right and enjoy all our community has to offer.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
Thanks, I appreciate that. I will gladly wait for 1.13 to release and look forward to coming back.