• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jail appeal
Nvm about it, I've changed my mind about coming back to the server, I apologize for wasting your time.
I will look into this and get back to you.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
I am looking into this a little more. You have both changed your names a couple of times since you were jailed back in July last year.

We do not have an auto jailing plugin as we are a Vanilla Server. If you have been jailed you were jailed by staff for breaking our server rules, so all staff will have to check their logs from last year which maybe a little hard to do. It would be easier just to tell us now what you did and we can decide if you can return back in game.

If not we may consider lifting your jailing when the new server opens with the 1.13 update.
Okay so let me clear a few things up

1. We do not have plugins, it would prevent us from having vanilla status.
2. Staff directly place people in jail for breaking our rules.
3. Breaking two blocks is not classed as griefing and would not cause a staff member to jail someone
4. The reason I said it would be easier to say is because it is a year ago and we do say be honest in your appeal
5. Please remember people are not entitled to a pardon. Other servers have no avenue of appeal and no jail, they ban and you are gone.
6. You were jailed in July, changed your name and came back around November (as you found you were still in jail). You changed your name again a came back in March (again finding you were still in jail)
7. You both keep talking about a boat, one of the most common hacks we see for two people if a single boat is speed hack. (Could this have been a possibility)
8 Your jailing appears to have happened at the world border which is a very long way for a person too travel who is new to the server (50 000 Blocks).

We do not give an automatic release from jail, it is given to people who we think can become part of the community and an honest appeal is part of this process.
Okay, if you wish but we let it be know that we have discussed this amongst the staff.

If you both wish to come back to the server you are welcome. Just let us know here.