• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jail Appeal
IGN: DuckTheGamer, I admitted that I used xray to get goods from minings. I promise this will never ever happen again in the future.
Thank you for your honest appeal. Remember we are still around and still enforcing the rules.

You will be permitted back in game if you agree to the following

1. A full clear of you inventory.
2. Return to the rules tower to again read and accept our server rules.
3. Any further infringements on our rules will result in a full ban on the next server.

If you agree to this then please reply here.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
Yes, I agreed and Sorry for taking so long to reply. I was on a trip with my family. I'm back now but I can't still join the server right now because there are some problems with my Internet. My ISP are looking for the problems to fix so it might take a few days. And I believe that I need to be online to get un-jail so I will get back on Monday I think if there is something wrong with it please tell me. (my email in case: minerduc9@gmail.com)
Hello, If you can read this it's mean that you are awesome!!! 
Please let us know when you are able to log into the server again and we will get you back playing.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
Yes. I'm currently online right now but not for long I think because of the Internet sometimes not stable
I think it's better for me to wait till the new map came out because everything will start again anyways.