• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (Vegeta420)
I got put in the jail for what I assume x-raying which is exactly what I did. I downloaded this X-Ray resource-pack, it started with a treasure chest that I couldn't find and I went to download the x-ray pack to just quickly get that over with.

But as it went on, I kept using the pack here and there... And well, look where that led me..
I'm sorry for letting the comfortableness of seeing through the ground get the best of me and I'll now delete this pack before I use it somewhere else. I promise I'll never use it again cuz I really like this server a lot. Me and my gf has had an amazing time here.

Again, sorry for X-Raying.
Hello, Vegeta420

You'll be unjailed on following conditions:

1. Your inventory will be cleared
2. You will be sent back to the rules tower for a refresher on the server rules. I also advise to look at vanillahigh.net/rules
3. In case of repeating offense, you will be permanently banned from the server with no chance to appeal

Reply here if you agree
shameless self-promotion:
twitter
ru: vk
homepage
(08-01-2018, 07:13 AM)Metal Wrote: Hello, Vegeta420

You'll be unjailed on following conditions:

1. Your inventory will be cleared
2. You will be sent back to the rules tower for a refresher on the server rules. I also advise to look at vanillahigh.net/rules
3. In case of repeating offense, you will be permanently banned from the server with no chance to appeal

Reply here if you agree

Sounds very fair. I agree fully with this