• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got Jailed. Ban Appeal
I know I violated the no hacking section. The main reason I was using X-ray (The only hack I use) was because I was trying to help certain people who really need iron and or Diamonds. I am a constant player of 2b2t and I really wanted to join a more peaceful server on the side and have a community. I know I don't deserve it but I would like to be unbanned. I understand that you don't want people like me ruining your server but, I promise I wont do it again. If the answer is no I'm sorry that I wasted you time and have a good rest of your day

Sincerely,
KianAlister
      /
Luckykian7
Hello Kian, thank you for the honest reply.
We believe in giving players who admit to their wrong doing a second chance, you will be allowed to rejoin the server with the following 2 conditions:
1) Your inventory will be cleared
2) You will be sent back to the rules tower to re-read the rules.
Please reply back here acknowledging these terms.
-Initiator of C.P
(08-10-2018, 02:17 PM)Takeawayrocks Wrote: Hello Kian, thank you for the honest reply.
We believe in giving players who admit to their wrong doing a second chance, you will be allowed to rejoin the server with the following 2 conditions:
1) Your inventory will be cleared
2) You will be sent back to the rules tower to re-read the rules.
Please reply back here acknowledging these terms.

Sure I am fine with those conditions, thank you for understanding I will not break T.O.S. again.

Sincerely,
KianAlister