• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
corrupted chunk
i hit a corrupted chunk and the admins banned me they could fix it i was wondering when that would happen
We are so sorry for the delay! Unfortunately, it will have to wait for the availability of a senior admin, but we'll get the prep work done.
You should be fixed! I've gone to that chunk now without crashing the server. You have been unbanned. Smile
(09-06-2018, 04:43 AM)charissophia Wrote: You should be fixed! I've gone to that chunk now without crashing the server. You have been unbanned. Smile

i got on for about 30 seconds and hit another one sorry
You're still in that same area of the end?
(09-06-2018, 08:29 PM)charissophia Wrote: You're still in that same area of the end?

yes i had got on and was going to an island and it crashed
Well, when we finally get you all fixed, you'll know noone else has raided that area. I think we're going to try fixing a bunch of the region files around there.
Ok, we replaced that whole area and I went all around as best I could and the server didn't crash. I think you're ok to log on again.
(09-07-2018, 01:35 PM)charissophia Wrote: Ok, we replaced that whole area and I went all around as best I could and the server didn't crash. I think you're ok to log on again.

thank you