• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somebody griefed my ship
Just reconnected today and saw that my ship was griefed. The griefer also stole most of my valuable stuff such as diamonds. The griefer also broke the phantom cage. I followed the advice to go to 20k which I did but still I got griefed. Can someone help roll back my ship? (Changed my IGN to Funtime_Frenzy)

Found another damage, the cobblestone base near my ship was also griefed. Some stuff have gone missing such as 4 gold blocks and 1 heart of the sea. (Btw my friend ProGaming55_ also lives there and he's also got griefed)
Hi thanks for the post we will look into this and see what we can find.

You can get griefed anywhere on the map, the difference is past 15k we have your back Smile
[Image: Carl_71.png]
We have looked into your report and the player who raided and griefed has been banned.

We will roll back your area at the next restart.

I have checked between backup and what you have now. Everything is now back in place Smile
[Image: Carl_71.png]
(09-08-2018, 06:06 AM)Carl_71 Wrote: We have looked into your report and the player who raided and griefed has been banned.

We will roll back your area at the next restart.

I have checked between backup and what you have now. Everything is now back in place Smile

Thanks Carl_71!  Smile