Shoutbox archive

Go to last read | Mark all read

It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.
my roses are black. my violets are black. my tulips are black. oh shoot my gardens on fire!
If a staff member on the server can review a post made under Gamer situations by me, I am terrified that my friend may be an Xrayer.
Hey Guys! I haven't been active for about the past two weeks. Work has been really heavy for me. Haven't had any time to do anything recreational. I'll be back soon. Smile
i did
I remember you too. Post your appeal now in Gamer Situations > Jail/Ban Appeal.
fine I DID FLY! but i reallly was stupid. i used Black hole hacks and i dont no even how to hack in 1.10 or 1.9. but even if i did know i would never do it again--- blockbandit i remember u
bannanas, the proper place to appeal is in Gamer Situations > Ban/Jail Appeal. Protip: we only consider pardoning players who come out clean. If you hacked on the 1.8 server, come clean beacause there may be evidence, even from that time and will be used against you if you deny using hacks. Come clean and something positive may come out of it. Good luck.
Not the place to ask bannend_bannanas.
UNBAN ME PLZ
PLEASE ADMINS READ THIS>>> hi my minecraft name is BL_gaming (my old account was blockbrother999) and i love this server i use to play in 1.8 and i got banned for jumping of a cliff... The operator must of thought i was flying or something! I Really was good on the server and loved it!!! only if i could get unbanned. PLEASE ADMINS READ THIS
Addox, nice joke, also, why's the server down?
One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"
Two cannibals are eating a clown.
Hey guys!!!
ey
Hey, everyone! Smile
So I've started watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure...
Love you Vanilla High!!!!!
☆〜(ゝ。∂)