• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.12 Server
Hey, I really wanna play on the old world, but I don't know the IP, or really even play on the new server. Is there any way I can be whitelisted?
Hi, the 1.12 world is brought up from time to time to allow players to revisit their old builds, take screenshots, make videos etc. However nobody plays on it anymore. We all moved to the new and better 1.13 which you can connect to using the main address mc.vanillahigh.net
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
(10-31-2018, 10:38 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi, the 1.12 world is brought up from time to time to allow players to revisit their old builds, take screenshots, make videos etc. However nobody plays on it anymore. We all moved to the new and better 1.13 which you can connect to using the main address mc.vanillahigh.net

Honestly, I just want to keep building my fortress. If the world's not actively hosted, is there a way to get the world and play it singleplayer?
What I would suggest is you could use a mod to download chunks. There are a few available, personally I have used World Downloader but there are alternatives available.