• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We got robbed
Sad 
Me and my girlfriend are very sad, our base got robbed, someone took 3 shulker boxes, food, all the diamond and gold blocks, diamonds, redstone blocks, enchant books, some armor, vote cookies, slime blocks and an elytra. 

I think it happened yesterday or today.

Our names are Tormii and ReiameLenalee in game.
Our place is more than 15000 blocks away.

Could someone please help us and also ban the thief?
Your robbers have been identified. They will get one opportunity to make things right. If not, they will be removed from the server and you will receive your stolen items back anyway.
[Image: rtgPp1R.jpg]
Sorry to hear about your issue, I will be looking into this for you and see what I can find.
Can you please list the people who you believe have valid access to your base with your permission, as there have been a few visitor over the past few days.

As above CubeStealer will be helping you out with this one Smile
[Image: Carl_71.png]
Thank you guys!!

Visitors I know: Commander3PO, ShinyMe, KokiAkune and 1 more from Dog City (forgot the name).

Can we put items to our chests until we get the other items back?
the man from dog city is grimlorbe, but he is very nice Big Grin
Hi! what is the name of the griefer and how can he make things right? and when? Also can we put items in chests or the place will be reverted? Thanks! Smile
Got the chests rerolled from the backup, thank you! Smile