• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
team chat
in the latest 1.14 snapshot (19W02A) a feature called teammsg got added which allows you to send a message to all the people in your team.
i think this could be pretty usefull for towns since when people voice chat not everyone wants to / can talk (including me) so we have to choose between either using public chat or private messaging people.
using public chat can often confuse people who arent in voice chat while pming people can be confusing to people who are in voice chat but dont get the message showing that both arent the best solution. 
i have been hoping for minecraft to one day add a feature like this and now they finally have i think it would be a really usefull thing to have on the server.
[-] The following 3 users Like Niekelodius's post:
  • discobot86, hero456, __Leoh_™
Grate idea!
-Hero 0f Valkria-
[Image: Hero456.png]
It is problematic in its current form, the biggest problem being its potential for abuse. We're keeping an eye on the evolution of this feature.
[Image: rtgPp1R.jpg]
im glad to see you guys are keeping an eye on it now lets hope they fix those problems soon