• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YouTooLate
A player named "YouTooLate" joined Fractal Waves, he joined our discord which is required whenever joining our town and then left our discord as soon as he got to our town. We're worried that he might grief our town the next time he's online, I just wanted to send and notify just incase if he's seen on that he can be watched..
LocalColt  Angel
This is the reason why we are continually trying to tell towns to stop inviting people to their town on the first day they come to the server.

This message just does not seem to sink in and the town members wonder why they are getting griefed and raided.

I wish towns would go back to the old ways of actually seeing if players are trust worthy before taking them to a town. (I mean days not hours and minutes)
[Image: Carl_71.png]
(01-14-2019, 11:26 AM)Carl_71 Wrote: This is the reason why we are continually trying to tell towns to stop inviting people to their town on the first day they come to the server.

This message just does not seem to sink in and the town members wonder why they are getting griefed and raided.

I wish towns would go back to the old ways of actually seeing if players are trust worthy before taking them to a town. (I mean days not hours and minutes)

Our town is just set up by discord, we're in the progress now of making a starter town for new players to go and try out first.

But our whole concept is for a player to come on our channel, accept our rules, and make a application. I've had 36/42 successful out of all of those applications. So in my opinion I believe it works alright...
LocalColt  Angel