• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jail appeal
I'm going to be honest I did use xray and I regret what I did very much. I have deleted the xray client from my pc and swear that I will never use them again. I actually was enjoying the server and I made a very big mistake by being so stupid and using xray. I hope you come to understand how truly sorry I am. And I do understand whatever consequences I may get. Thanks for your time.

-R9J
Hi there R9J, thank you for being honest about using X-ray.

At this point I am not willing to allow you back onto the server and I am investigating further into what happened after your jailing.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
(01-28-2019, 10:16 AM)Carl_71 Wrote: Hi there R9J, thank you for being honest about using X-ray.

At this point I am not willing to allow you back onto the server and I am investigating further into what happened after your jailing.

Thank you for taking the time to look over my appeal, regarding your investigation on what happened after I assume you mean my brother (Xdasher11) moving bases and taking our stuff with him. And he moved all of our stuff to addlington. But all the stuff I got from x-raying was in my inventory and he shouldn't be punished for me using x-ray because he didn't know I was x-raying. I just told him to follow me around and place torches. once again thanks for your time and I sincerely apologize for my decisions.
This is not our issue, could you please clear up the following question for us.

When you were jailed, you had items in your inventory. Some of these are the ores you were collecting whilst using X-ray. Some other items included all the armor you were wearing at the time, weapons and tools.

Can you please explain where all these items are at the moment?
(01-29-2019, 09:53 AM)Carl_71 Wrote: This is not our issue, could you please clear up the following question for us.

When you were jailed, you had items in your inventory. Some of these are the ores you were collecting whilst using X-ray. Some other items included all the armor you were wearing at the time, weapons and tools.

Can you please explain where all these items are at the moment?

They would have despawned because i threw all of them out after i got jailed into the cauldron with water in it because I was ashamed of my behavior. And now that I think about it i should have kept them in my inventory but i was so ashamed at the moment i threw them out. And with my knowledge I don't know how to get out to hide my armor that i got unfairly

-R9J
After looking at the evidence we have decided to give you a second chance on the server.

1. You will be returned to the rules tower to read and accept our rules again.
2. You will have a temp ban from the server which will be lifted on the 5th of February.
3. You will have the remainder of you inventory cleared.
4. You will have your enderchest cleared.

Please reply here if you accept these terms.

These terms are because you had only played here for 5 hours and I believe you arrived with the intention to cheat. We have very skilled staff here who as you have found efficiently make up for our lack of plugins. Vanilla High is not a soft target for cheats and hackers.

Note: Any further breaking of any of our server rules will result in a permanent ban from the server with no appeal available.