• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unwanted PvP
I'm sorry if this is an overreaction but I know the rules say only consentual PvP.
British_Beef96 came into Tofu's town, to give him things. He seemed friendly at first but he started to hit tofu after strange comments made toward me.
He then proceeded to hit me. I asked him not to more than 5 times. Even tolerating him killing me. I did retaliate and begin to hit him to save my XP.
I told him very firmly to stop and he decided to do so again, so I am reporting him. I'm not sure what this will get me but I thought I should report it anyway.
Thank you for reading, if this is not something I should post on here or there is another spot to do so please inform me as I am new.
I've known British_Beef96 for a bit now, talked to him on the server for the first time about a month ago, and we've been working together on a project for three days. This is odd because he's a nice guy, neither him or Tofu have acted aggressively against one another, or at least from what I know.
Could you give a bit more details? When did he do that and what did he bring to Tofu maybe? I’ll ask him to reply to this post so he can give his version (if he has any excuse that is).

Have a nice day!

-Shayzis, inhabitant of the Addlington division of the Bean Empire.
(01-31-2019, 09:24 AM)Shayzis Wrote: I've known British_Beef96 for a bit now, talked to him on the server for the first time about a month ago, and we've been working together on a project for three days. This is odd because he's a nice guy, neither him or Tofu have acted aggressively against one another, or at least from what I know.
Could you give a bit more details? When did he do that and what did he bring to Tofu maybe? I’ll ask him to reply to this post so he can give his version (if he has any excuse that is).

Have a nice day!

-Shayzis, inhabitant of the Addlington division of the Bean Empire.

Well I think with Tofu and himself it simply escalated to a point where they were play fighting, then British Beef killed Tofu. Or Tofu hit British Beef because he hit me? I am unsure as to their motives for fighting. I do not know what he brought to tofu, maybe some material to repair his flying cape? (Idk what its called I am sorry). However I know that he hit me once, I asked him why and not to do it again. He then made odd comments toward me and I chose to ignore them, to which he then started hitting me. I eventually retaliated to save myself but he killed me. I didnt report him after that, but I did tell him in all caps not to do so again, I didnt ask for it and I would report him if he did. He decided to do so again as a "joke" but I was very serious so I reported him.
These are the events as I know it. I would like to hear British_Beef96's side if there is one.