• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
griefed really bad
My base that i share with 6 people was heavily blown up and raided (not sure what day earlier this week). we all have been playing on this sever for awhile and made our base way past 15k blocks out and it got raided. all of our stuff is gone. i have multiple screen shots of what the base looked like before it was destroyed. i had some chests hidden and you can tell that whoever raided us was x raying as well. tons and tons of loot is gone from each of our houses.
Thank you for the report. Whoever raided/griefed you has been banned from the server. Your base will be rolled back from backups as soon as possible.
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
(01-31-2019, 06:48 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Thank you for the report. Whoever raided/griefed you has been banned from the server. Your base will be rolled back from backups as soon as possible.

Okay sounds good thank you!!!
A backup has been restored on our development server. I'll try to talk you in game in order to have you verify this backup before it is pushed to the main server.
(02-01-2019, 07:24 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: A backup has been restored on our development server. I'll try to talk you in game in order to have you verify this backup before it is pushed to the main server.

Okay let me know when you need me

Well i just got back on everything is back to normal!!!! Thank you so much!!
I can't find you in game due to timezone differences I presume. I have pushed a backup of your base to the main server so you should have everything back to normal now.