• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jailed / Apology
Hello

My in-game name is "HR_Killer" and I was jailed for (I think) using X-Ray in-game to find diamonds. I do not deny I did indeed use X-Ray but wish for another chance. (I would also like to admit to flying to get over and navigate mountain)

Although I only joined the server a few days ago I have already found a bunch of fun communities and this is easily one of the least toxic vanilla survival communities out there and would really appreciate another chance. None of the "hacks" I used were directly ruining someone else's experience but I do realize it gave me an advantage over others so I would like to say sorry about that. 

Also, the X-Ray was only used to find diamonds to craft another set of armor and I did not use it for finding ppl or other ores. I have tried to remain friendly on this server and if my appeal is accepted I will re-read the rules and use a non-modified client on Vanilla Hive

Thank you for taking the time for reading this.
You have "found a bunch of fun communities". Really? I don't see that you've interacted with anyone other that someone you seem to have already known. You're been more interested in factions, which isn't a feature on this server.

Why do you really want to play on Vanilla High?
(03-01-2019, 04:13 AM)CreepersHappen Wrote: You have "found a bunch of fun communities". Really? I don't see that you've interacted with anyone other that someone you seem to have already known. You're been more interested in factions, which isn't a feature on this server.

Why do you really want to play on Vanilla High?

Coming from a community like 2b2t Vanilla Hive is a lot more peaceful and less toxic. Its just I used hacks in that server where it was allowed and didn't bother switching. I just wanted to play on a more peaceful vanilla MC server. And how am I more interested in Factions? I think I mentioned Factions once in the server. Also I did meet new ppl, I did not know everyone that joined that small community we were starting (Some were friends of friends). And by friendly ccommunities I did not mean I interacted with them. I meant the communities on the server in general (Which I may have interacted with in the future)
We're big on second chances here, but there are no third chances. If you break the rules again, you will be permanently banned.

Please review the rules at http://vanillahigh.net/rules/. Then let us know when you will return to game so we can try to have an admin on to process your unjailing. Your inventory will be wiped and you will be returned to the rules tower to re-accept the rules.
(03-01-2019, 05:35 PM)CreepersHappen Wrote: We're big on second chances here, but there are no third chances. If you break the rules again, you will be permanently banned.

Please review the rules at http://vanillahigh.net/rules/. Then let us know when you will return to game so we can try to have an admin on to process your unjailing. Your inventory will be wiped and you will be returned to the rules tower to re-accept the rules.

Thanks for giving me a 2nd chance and Im currently on
Oops! Need a little more notice than that.
(03-02-2019, 03:17 AM)CreepersHappen Wrote: Oops! Need a little more notice than that.

I have re-read the rules if u are currently online let me know so I can hop on
Resolved.

Edit: Pardoned and given another chance on Vanilla High but then was caught using hacks, notably flight. Permbanned.
[Image: rtgPp1R.jpg]
(03-03-2019, 03:06 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Resolved.

Edit: Pardoned and given another chance on Vanilla High but then was caught using hacks, notably flight. Permbanned.
I understand 3rd chances aren't given and this isn't really an appeal but just my side of what happened and why I think I was wrongfully banned

Ever since I was unjailed I literally deleted my modified client (Other server I play on is 1.12 so I didn't need a 1.13 client anyways) I was using the vanilla client but was experiencing rubberbanding and late damage issues. If you go back to my mine you can see I even had no xray and was mining with patterns instead. Fighting with mobs I took damage late (Sometimes even a a few mins), Skeleton arrows were bouncing off of me and I took no damage but would later take all the damage of fights at once and get major knockback, this combined with rubberbanding would fling me accross the map or teleport me back and forth from where I was standing and where I moved. I am not denying that a mod saw what looked like flying but it wasn't flying. It was likely knockback from arrows (fought like 4 skeletons before hand) and rubberbanding issues. In my screen (The event before I got banned) I jumped off the cliff and got a massive boost but was teleported back to the hill, then flung into the water and back to land before finally getting in a boat I placed. Then I was teleported to the jail. Was told I was flying and banned

I fully understand why you wouldn't believe me since I likely wouldn't believe myself in ur situation but I just wanted to post my side of what happened. Even if u did believe me there seems to be a rule against "3 chances" so I understand why I wont be unbanned.

If I was caught for other events I will gladly explain my side if questioned

Oh and before I get asked why i want to get in this specific server so bad its because its a smaller, friendly server with people I already know playing. Plus I have made a lot of progress (twice) that I would hate to lose
Hi HR_Killer. You continued to cheat despite the pardon.

See screenshots.

Your appeal is rejected. Good luck on other servers.
[Image: rtgPp1R.jpg]