• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuff stolen
I logged in and couldn't find a few of my loot. My diamond sword enchanted with mending, loot III, and unbreaking III has gone missing. I think even my mending fishing rod was stolen too and 15 of my diamonds I had in a chest.
     Only two people know where I live exactly and one I let them stay with me. The person is named KawaitKatie or KatieKawaii. When I could't find some of my stuff, most of her stuff was gone too that was kept in her chest. I did find a stack of glass in some of my chest I keep organize like one with foods and junk chests. I have a separate chest with just sand and glass to put in so I do not know how that glass got in the other chest. 
     My suspicion of the thief is KatieKawaii (or KawaiiKatie, can't remember), but I am not sure if she did steal my things.
I think I was robbed yesterday or today because two days ago I still saw my stuff in my chests without any change.
Hi. A quick investigation shows that KawaiiKatie is not to blame but you had an intruder in your base on the 22nd of February. I will confirm if they took your items and confront them with the server rules about theft and have them return your items to you. Keep watching this thread for updates.
[Image: rtgPp1R.jpg]
(03-02-2019, 02:54 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi. A quick investigation shows that KawaiiKatie is not to blame but you had an intruder in your base on the 22nd of February. I will confirm if they took your items and confront them with the server rules about theft and have them return your items to you. Keep watching this thread for updates.

Thank you for letting me know KawaiiKatie is innocent!
Resolved in game.
[Image: rtgPp1R.jpg]