• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban
i was investigating the new dup thing for funs and giggles, i also did on the 1.12 server, and just as i did there i tried to see if it would work, it did, i told staff. before i could even talk, even thought i tried writing, i got banned. i have been playing here for more than a year, and would like to continue to. any chance of being unbanned or doing "jail time" ?
Unfortunately Vanilla High has had a long standing view on duping. Of all the hacks this is truly the most deadly to a server and its economy, especially since the introduction of shulker boxes.

We can not look at something that can destroy our server as just for fun and giggles, this is not a luxury we have as staff.

Vanilla High is not a place for any player to test out hacking theories and YouTube videos, this can easily be done on hacking servers, your single player game or a home made server.

Our rules are in place to protect our server and can not be changed. The penalty for duping is a ban with no chance of appeal.

We do not enjoy this in anyway, there is no pleasure in this for us as staff. Especially when it is a longstanding player who we all know.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
(03-04-2019, 04:35 PM)Carl_71 Wrote: Unfortunately Vanilla High has had a long standing view on duping. Of all the hacks this is truly the most deadly to a server and its economy, especially since the introduction of shulker boxes.

We can not look at something that can destroy our server as just for fun and giggles, this is not a luxury we have as staff.

Vanilla High is not a place for any player to test out hacking theories and YouTube videos, this can easily be done on hacking servers, your single player game or a home made server.

Our rules are in place to protect our server and can not be changed. The penalty for duping is a ban with no chance of appeal.

We do not enjoy this in anyway, there is no pleasure in this for us as staff. Especially when it is a longstanding player who we all know.

well it has been a great run then, thanks for the reply