• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jail appeal
date & time of jail: 3.18.19 2:00 EST
IGN: Raza__
Jailed for x-raying

After a couple of years away from minecraft I decided to find a low pop vanilla server to play on. Being away from the game I forgot about the frustration one can experience when you have so many projects you want to build but don't have the resources to do it. I guess I let it get to me and I gave in and got an xray texturepack. Its sort of a slippery slope after that, you use it once and then you don't stop.

I was really enjoying playing on a server with friendly people again and don't want to lose that just because I got frustrated and took shortcuts.

I apologize for breaking this servers rules and I hope you consider giving me another chance to be a part of your community.
Raza__ thank you for coming clean in your appeal, for this you will be given one single chance at being able to play on VH.

You will be allowed back into the community under the following conditions.

1. You will remove any and all forms of advantages from your game, such as the texturepack
2. Your inventory will be wiped and you will be sent back to the rules tower to reacquaint yourself with the server rules I recommend also reading them here http://vanillahigh.net/rules/
3. If you breach the server rules once more, you will be banned with no ability to be returned to the community.

If you choose to agree to the terms of this appeal, reply here.
Have a bubbly day and make sure the cluckingtons won't steal your diamonds.

The silent Lapras07.
(03-18-2019, 08:20 AM)Lapras07 Wrote: Raza__ thank you for coming clean in your appeal, for this you will be given one single chance at being able to play on VH.

You will be allowed back into the community under the following conditions.

1. You will remove any and all forms of advantages from your game, such as the texturepack
2. Your inventory will be wiped and you will be sent back to the rules tower to reacquaint yourself with the server rules I recommend also reading them here http://vanillahigh.net/rules/
3. If you breach the server rules once more, you will be banned with no ability to be returned to the community.

If you choose to agree to the terms of this appeal, reply here.

I agree to these terms, are there any staff online currently?