• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Hi, I was just jailed. I was using xray resource pack to gain unfair advantage.

I apologize and if given a second chance, I won't do it again and be an honest player.

I'm fairly new to the server, but I like Vanilla High and would love to continue playing.

Now that I'm jailed, I feel bad and guilty against other honest players that are gaining resources in a fair way.

Please give me another chance :O
Cocobi, though it saddens to see you breaking server rules after seeing your love of the server. Thank you for coming clean in your appeal, for this you will be given one single chance at being able to play on VH.

You will be allowed back into the community under the following conditions.

1. You will have a 5 day ban for the large amount of Xraying.
2. Your inventory will be wiped and you will be sent back to the rules tower to reacquaint yourself with the server rules I recommend also reading them here http://vanillahigh.net/rules/
3. If you breach the server rules once more, you will be banned with no ability to be returned to the community.

If you choose to agree to the terms of this appeal, reply here.
Have a bubbly day and make sure the cluckingtons won't steal your diamonds.

The silent Lapras07.
I'm sorry to let you down, I think I can guess who you are in game.
And I do agree with the terms. Thank you for the second chance, I'll be an honest player from now on!
The 5 days are over, welcome back to VH.
Have a bubbly day and make sure the cluckingtons won't steal your diamonds.

The silent Lapras07.