• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jail appeal
Hi,

I have been playing other games for some time, and when relogging to Vanilla High on march 23, I found myself placed in jail. I unfortunately don't know the date for me breaking the rules, and even more unfortunately I don't know which rule I have broken.
I have read the rule book, and I can't honestly see where Ive gone wrong.

I'd appreciate some clarity in this issue,

Thanks in advance,

//iita82
Hi iita82. On the 2nd February, I banned a player named supermalte09 for griefing. Further investigation showed that his/her IP matched yours and you have a base together. I know you play on VH for a long time but at the same time I could not figure out why this player's IP was matching yours. So I decided I would jail your account until we can figure out what's going on.
[Image: rtgPp1R.jpg]
(03-24-2019, 03:55 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi iita82. On the 2nd February, I banned a player named supermalte09 for griefing. Further investigation showed that his/her IP matched yours and you have a base together. I know you play on VH for a long time but at the same time I could not figure out why this player's IP was matching yours. So I decided I would jail your account until we can figure out what's going on.

Oh, that explains it. It's my kid. What did he do? He has been playing with me a few times. Usually he keeps to the village we built, and he is used to multiplayer environments, so I thought he could handle this.

Thanks for the information though, and if he did break the rules he might as well stay banned, I wont appeal for him >=)
Hi iita82, your kid blew up another player's base with TNT. I know you play with us for a long time and you have never caused any trouble so I can remove the precautionary jail I have on your name. I can consider removing your kid's ban too if you can make an effort to explain him the server rules and ensure to your best that he understands them. Welcome back.
[Image: rtgPp1R.jpg]
Thanks, and Im sorry to hear that he caused trouble. I hope the player involved got compensated.
My kid is old enough to know better and he knew the rules at the time, so just keep him banned, he can go play egg wars or whatever if he cant behave.

Thanks again, and cya in game - though Im mostly occupied with Rising World nowadays, it's an awesome game, still in alpha, but if you haven't checked it out, do so!