• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jail appeal
[b][i]Hello,today i got jailed.i was using Xray.I dont want to be jailed or banned so im just gonna stop using it.I don't want to get banned from this community just for a dumb mistake that i made.If i could be given 1 more chance,it would be nice...Im gonna stop using the Xray and play fair from the time i get unjailed.I don't expect to be forgiven,but if i could be given,just one more chance.
Edit:I gave most of the diamonds away,to players that im not gonna say the names of,however i know it doesn't change anything and only puts other players in danger.Sorry for everything,i just tried to help.
Hi NytroDragon123,

The rules are in place to protect the server, using hacks is against the rules that you agreed to when joining the server.

I am willing to give you a second chance based on the following conditions:

1. You will have a temporary ban of 5 days from the server. Ban to be lifted on 2nd April 2019.
2. You will be returned to the rules tower to read and accept our rules again.
3. You will have your inventory cleared.
4.  Any further breach of our rules will result in a permanent ban with no chance of appeal.

Please respond here if you accept these conditions and wish to return to the server. Your bed spawn will not be touched.
(03-27-2019, 06:18 PM)VHStaff Wrote: Hi NytroDragon123,

The rules are in place to protect the server, using hacks is against the rules that you agreed to when joining the server.

I am willing to give you a second chance based on the following conditions:

1. You will have a temporary ban of 5 days from the server. Ban to be lifted on 2nd April 2019.
2. You will be returned to the rules tower to read and accept our rules again.
3. You will have your inventory cleared.
4.  Any further breach of our rules will result in a permanent ban with no chance of appeal.

Please respond here if you accept these conditions and wish to return to the server. Your bed spawn will not be touched.

Oh i accept them.Sorry for everything...Thanks for atleast giving me one more chance.Goodbye... For now.