• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuff stolen
Hi,

My base was raided recently. All diamonds and emerald, almost all gold and a lot of iron were taken. Some other things may have been stolen too. I was offline with my partner for a few days. Came back tonight to discover the deed.

When we last logged, we saw that an anvil disappeared, but we though that it was misplaced and just replaced it. But with what happened, the thief may have been active for a little while.

---
Palocin and Soromy
Thank you for reporting. We'll look into this for you. Watch for updates here.

Your thief has been identified and jailed. We will work on getting your items back for you.
Thanks. We will come back here for more updates.
It looks like about half the diamonds were turned into enchanted tools and armor. When we get these back for you, do you want the tools and armor or the original diamonds the thief took? (I can't tell yet whether the thief took the enchanted books from you. They probably used up your anvil, though.)
(04-07-2019, 04:04 AM)CreepersHappen Wrote: It looks like about half the diamonds were turned into enchanted tools and armor. When we get these back for you, do you want the tools and armor or the original diamonds the thief took? (I can't tell yet whether the thief took the enchanted books from you. They probably used up your anvil, though.)

I would rather get back the raw diamonds, I have all the tools I need. I may be missing a few magic books, but I can't tell which ones. So I will just put that in the loss column and live on. Same for a lot of small other things that may have been messed up.

The worst is that if instead he simply had asked us for some help and equipment, we would have gladly helped him. Or traded.

Anyway...

Thanks for your efforts.
Hi. My anvil is missing again .. is someone still playing on our base ?? please check again.
Thanks a lot

Soromy
Yes, you have had visitors again. I'll check whether they stole anything. I'll also see if I can figure out how people are finding your place.

Do you have an obvious nether roof portal right on a cardinal direction from spawn? If so, I strongly recommend you remove it.
(04-09-2019, 12:56 PM)CreepersHappen Wrote: Yes, you have had visitors again. I'll check whether they stole anything. I'll also see if I can figure out how people are finding your place.

Do you have an obvious nether roof portal right on a cardinal direction from spawn? If so, I strongly recommend you remove it.

ok. i'll change it of place.
The second set of visitors used your anvil and may have taken one book, but nothing else significant.

I'm still working on getting your items back from the original theft.
I have returned the items I can verify were stolen or damaged to a chest in your storage room. Please check it and let me know if anything is still missing.