• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grifing and Raiding
Over the last to weeks, the town, The Kingdon of the onearmed Pumking, has been raided and grift. Stolen resources, killing of tamed aminals and villaders in the tradinghall. We don't know who is behind it. Please band them.
Wait really? I haven't seen anything like that happens. I moved to the Realm to finally start on the temple and haven't seen any damage to buildings. Mobs disappearing is probably due to the glitches of entities vanishing from existence. There have been a few Pillagers raids recently tho. The bar appears, 2 Illagers spawned, I killed them, then nothing happens.
It happns graduli. Stolen enshantmandtapels and enderchests. Missing blocka in walls and broken beds. Latest, many of the leafblocks that covers the thortes has been broken.
(05-05-2019, 09:36 AM)Rillo89 Wrote: It happns graduli. Stolen enshantmandtapels and enderchests. Missing blocka in walls and broken beds. Latest, many of the leafblocks that covers the thortes has been broken.

Saw that, that wasn't here just yesterday... SOMEONE is in town, having fun grieffing. We need to keep an eye on the town... It happened during the last 12 hours, during the night (for me that is)
You did have one visit from a raider. That one is banned. Still researching.

You had another visitor, but I don't see any signs of griefing from that and it was only one visit and over a week ago. I don't think that's the source of your griefing. Single blocks are sounding like enderman griefing? Though I'm hearing about broken beds from others, too.

If you get more details and times, I can try researching again.
Leaves, for some reasons, taken out from the ground (used for lighting). Maybe they were converted to regular tree leaves when going in 1.14 so they just decayed. Rillo can probably tell you more.
Closing as I haven't seen any other researchable details from Rillo. Feel free to reopen when we have more.