• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turtle Bay City Griefed?
Photo 
Let me preface this by saying that I am unsure that if this was reported.

I currently live in Turtle Bay City though I haven't been on in a while. I believe it has been griefed?

[Image: NrVpcb3.png][Image: wsvLUvT.jpg][Image: KTkKTTg.png][Image: k2Pvpmw.png][Image: Vo3iIvN.png][Image: N8kZN28.png][Image: aEJM9V0.png][Image: Ph96O0V.png][Image: oAreHSM.png][Image: eS5S7cN.png][Image: hmysTon.png][Image: OKyd5ed.png][Image: zrP6cgD.png][Image: neMKeiz.jpg]

I am not sure what's the exact procedure for this...? Not sure if coordinates should be posted here?
Do not post coordinates in here. Admin staff will reply with instructions.
Hi. Who is/are the town leaders of Turtle Bay City?
[Image: rtgPp1R.jpg]
I believe a player by the name of "Creventon"
(05-13-2019, 10:06 PM)Samor Wrote: I believe a player by the name of "Creventon"

Yes, Crevention ttstooge and Nyamen. I just visited here and 2 spawners are broken as well, can an admin please contact me in game or on discord (I'm in the unofficial one) and I can show them all the griefs.
I have been on the dev server to confirm the rollback, and all looks good. Will be pushed to main in 30 minutes I am told.