• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New MC account
I had an old MC account that had a bunch of stuff like elytra and fully enchanted tools, but now I have a new MC account that does not have any of the stuff I used to have. Is there any way I could somehow get the stuff I used to have back?
My old account was eagleblue921 and my new one is Gillette921
Hi, before migrating your inventory to the new account, I will ask why you changed account completely instead of just changing the name.
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
(06-08-2019, 05:57 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi, before migrating your inventory to the new account, I will ask why you changed account completely instead of just changing the name.

One day when I logged on i spawned at the spawn point with nothing, as if I was new to the server, and my username was changed, to Eagleblue0921. I don't know why, because I never changed it, but it was like my account was "reset", maybe by some hacker or something. So I then took this opportunity to make a new account with a different name that I wanted.

(06-09-2019, 04:06 PM)Gillette921 Wrote:
(06-08-2019, 05:57 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi, before migrating your inventory to the new account, I will ask why you changed account completely instead of just changing the name.

One day when I logged on i spawned at the spawn point with nothing, as if I was new to the server, and my username was changed, to Eagleblue0921. I don't know why, because I never changed it, but it was like my account was "reset", maybe by some hacker or something. So I then took this opportunity to make a new account with a different name that I wanted.

To add on, my old account was somehow unable to migrate to a microsoft account, which meant I wouldn't be able to use realms, which was further initiative to make a new account.
I have verified the IGNs in question and note they're all from the same IP. I am satisfied that I can entertain your request and migrate your inventory from EagleBlue921 to Gillette921. However, I will have to ban the IGN EagleBlue921 from the server so the inventory is not duplicated.

In doing so, Gillette921 will be wiped completely and have Eagleblue921's content, including enderchest, and spawnpoint. Is that ok with you?
Yes, thank you! I'll just get rid of the stuff in my current inventory and then you can migrate all the stuff. Thanks!
Account migrated