• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
jail Appeal
I joined this server after leaving Minecraft for years, and immediately loved the friendly community and helpful players. But it is clear that I took this for granted by using a hacked client to acquire quick wealth with the aid of X-ray as a way to quickly purchase building materials using diamonds off of those very same skilled and honest players. It is embarrassing to say the least to say that the X-ray was what allowed me to feel as if I was on the same level as the other players, and even more so my friend who was much more skilled than me that helped me with building my bases.
  Servers with a community such as this one are rare, and I am willing to start from scratch and regain what I had the fair and honest way.

Apologies for any inconveniences or lack of response on my part, as I am online and offline quite infrequently, but I will try my best.
Hi KapitanPolski,

Thank you for your honesty and I am glad to see that you see that the community we have here is special, the rules are in place to protect the server and the players that call it home.

I am willing to give you a second chance based on the following conditions:

1. You will have a temporary ban of 5 days from the server. Ban to be lifted on 19th June 2019.
2. You will be returned to the rules tower to read and accept our rules again.
3. You will have your inventory cleared.
4.  Any further breach of our rules will result in a permanent ban with no chance of appeal.

Please respond here if you accept these conditions and wish to return to the server. Your bed spawn will not be touched.
(06-14-2019, 08:04 PM)VHStaff Wrote: Hi KapitanPolski,

Thank you for your honesty and I am glad to see that you see that the community we have here is special, the rules are in place to protect the server and the players that call it home.

I am willing to give you a second chance based on the following conditions:

1. You will have a temporary ban of 5 days from the server. Ban to be lifted on 19th June 2019.
2. You will be returned to the rules tower to read and accept our rules again.
3. You will have your inventory cleared.
4.  Any further breach of our rules will result in a permanent ban with no chance of appeal.

Please respond here if you accept these conditions and wish to return to the server. Your bed spawn will not be touched.
Amazing! Thank you!