• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 months reformed!!!1!!!11!1
HEY EVERYONE IM BACK
Its me arizona some of u might not remember me and thats ok because im basically a new person Big GrinD After my humiliating ban 5 months ago, I have decided to take control of my life with a new vision in mind. To not be a troll who spends al l their time on the internet. My last post in April found me in dire straits, unable to find meaning or purpose outside of the cramped room of my old janky appartment. Since then, I have become employed, working at my local restaurant Burgerrito's and I really enjoy my job. If you're ever driving through North Dakota, you should check it out. It has taken some time, but I have stopped eating people's leftovers and scrounging through the trash can for leftover burgers and burritos. This lead to me recieving the nickname "raccoon."I have lost weight as well using various fitness apps and putting together an old bike that i ride occasionally. Because of these lifestyle changes, people around me have noticed that I have changed and become less verbally vulgar to be around, including my mom noting that I  had only called her the n word twice in the past several months. While no longer influenced by extremists on iFunny, 4chan, and Pinterest, I am confident that I can bear the responsibility of being a family-friendly minecraft player. I say this because I want to play on your server with my friend who likes minecraft (who is a girl Smile) and we would enjoy ur server a lot. I ask that you give me the chance to play on the server, and I guarantee I will not do anything against rules or be the person I was in the past.
Ill give you one, and only one chance to be able to play here, I reccomend reading the rules both here https://vanillahigh.net/rules/.
Have a bubbly day and make sure the cluckingtons won't steal your diamonds.

The silent Lapras07.
(09-04-2019, 09:59 PM)Lapras07 Wrote: Ill give you one, and only one chance to be able to play here, I reccomend reading the rules both here https://vanillahigh.net/rules/.

OK I'm still in jail though so please helpp
When you're on the server next time, type this command in chat: vhguide unjailme
[Image: S56PqMF.png]