• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
I tried to log onto the server yesterday and it said that I was banned for "griefing / raiding" but, if I am being 100% honest, I am not really sure what I was doing that would classify as that. As far as I remember, I was just at the town, that I share with another member, improving my base and building some farms. If I did something wrong, I am totally okay with accepting the consequences of my actions. I would just like further clarification as to what exactly I did.
One of the town owners reported the town being heavily griefed/raided. Investigation shows that shortly after you were invited to the base by DuckAttac one of the town residents, two other players joined the server after a few hours, somehow found their way to the base and griefed/raided it and then made their way to another major base on the server with probably similar intention. My investigation also shows that your spawnpoint was set to a hidden bed in a hole, reinforcing my idea that you brought your friends to raid/grief. You have an opportunity to convince me otherwise.
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
(09-13-2019, 04:36 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: One of the town owners reported the town being heavily griefed/raided. Investigation shows that shortly after you were invited to the base by DuckAttac one of the town residents, two other players joined the server after a few hours, somehow found their way to the base and griefed/raided it and then made their way to another major base on the server with probably similar intention. My investigation also shows that your spawnpoint was set to a hidden bed in a hole, reinforcing my idea that you brought your friends to raid/grief. You have an opportunity to convince me otherwise.

The last thing I remember doing on the server was fixing our sheep/cow farm that had gotten blown up because a creeper snuck up on me. I have put a lot of effort into building the infrastructure of our small town and I am really disappointed to hear that somebody else felt the need to destroy what we worked towards. I got on this server because I don't have any other friends that play Minecraft, and I was looking for a social experience. That is why I got excited when DuckAttac offered me a chance to join the town that he made. I even offered him some iron horse armor (named "From DolmondBOI") and a note complimenting him on the progress of his town. In addition to the gifts that I have DuckAttac, I also spent hours of work building my house, harvesting the wheat and sugarcane farm, building an improved cow farm so that we could get leather to finish our enchanting setup, and building a nether wart farm. All I wanted to do was build a nice town with a new friend that I had made.

I am not really sure why my spawn point was in a "hidden hole." The last place I remember sleeping was inside the basement of my house, but I wouldn't call that hidden. If it was in a hole, it might have been because I kept dying in a mine and didn't feel like having to climb back down every time that I died. I think that there has been an unfortunate misunderstanding, and I hope my explanation has shed light on what happened. I am happy to answer any questions that you may have, to the best of my ability. I would just like to be able to log onto the server and keep making friends and having fun.