• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanishing Cat
So last night I was exploring the ocean behind my base, and I found a village with a stray cat just off the coast. I happened to have fish, so I tamed it and lured it back to my boat. Once it was in I rowed back to my base, but when I broke the boat the cat was in, it vanished. I know I didn’t kill it because there wasn’t death message in chat, and I went back to the village to make sure it hadn’t no glitch typed back to where i had put it in the boat. Still no cat though. Just wanted to share in case anyone has had or might have problems transporting mobs by boat (especially villagers!)
Check the nearest solid block. When you break a boat the entity inside teleports to the nearest block. If there are any icebergs nearby check them as packed ice counts as a solid block. Otherwise the accursed chunk border glitch has claimed your cat's life.
[Image: 1000?cb=20190411115607]
(09-26-2019, 03:54 PM)Yecnay Wrote: I've had something similar happen with a villager, when I tried to get home a section of the world didn't load and I got stuck and had to relog, when I did my boat was there but my villager was not....and there weren't any solid blocks around me either.
(09-26-2019, 04:40 PM)Nova Wrote: Check the nearest solid block. When you break a boat the entity inside teleports to the nearest block. If there are any icebergs nearby check them as packed ice counts as a solid block. Otherwise the accursed chunk border glitch has claimed your cat's life.

Thanks, I’ll definitely check when I get on tonight. Honestly I don’t think I looked around a lot once I broke the boat, I think my first thought was that it might have glitches back to where I found it. I’ve already made a small memorial for it so I’m ready to face the worst lol.
(09-26-2019, 11:59 PM)Yecnay Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 04:40 PM)Nova Wrote: Check the nearest solid block. When you break a boat the entity inside teleports to the nearest block. If there are any icebergs nearby check them as packed ice counts as a solid block. Otherwise the accursed chunk border glitch has claimed your cat's life.

Thanks, I’ll definitely check when I get on tonight. Honestly I don’t think I looked around a lot once I broke the boat, I think my first thought was that it might have glitches back to where I found it. I’ve already made a small memorial for it so I’m ready to face the worst lol.

Tell @CubeStealer to fix his server
[Image: 40830.png][/url]
(10-07-2019, 03:08 PM)Imnotshankled Wrote:

Rude lol
(10-07-2019, 03:08 PM)Imnotshankled Wrote:

Tell mojang to fix their game. These glitches are not just from the admins messing around, and theirs no reason to go after cubestealer.