• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jail Appeal / Hacking?
I was banned on 10/02/2019, on Wednesday. My timezone is EST.

I have a troll war going on with a friend called UJustGotGamed. 

As I was going to his base with my elytra, the server froze and then unfroze, and I randomly got put into a jail cell because I apparently got caught hacking?

In all honesty, I am not even sure what I have done. I think this ban was false, it could've been lag or something. I have also fully read the rules of VanillaHigh. 
You can ask quantum_eros if I hack, he owns a city with me called Dragon Town.

If I did, somehow, commit an offense which does put me in the jail for a specific amount of time, I apologize and I ensure not to do whatever I did do again.

But, I do think this ban was unjustified and a false-ban, so I would appreciate if I could be unbanned, please.
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
Excuse me, sir, but I'm going to give you one more chance to come out clean. Is it a coincidence? There are many reasons to get into jail other than hacking, why should you choose this very one? And why must you choose this very legend?

There is evidence. If you won't state why exactly you were jailed, it will be posted in this very thread, after you are permanently banned, of course.
shameless self-promotion:
twitter
ru: vk
homepage
(10-02-2019, 06:27 PM)Metal Wrote: Excuse me, sir, but I'm going to give you one more chance to come out clean. Is it a coincidence? There are many reasons to get into jail other than hacking, why should you choose this very one? And why must you choose this very legend?

There is evidence. If you won't state why exactly you were jailed, it will be posted in this very thread, after you are permanently banned, of course.

Well, I'm pretty sure I was jailed* for hacking, also I haven't done anything that would cause me to get jailed.

Also, evidence of what? And seriously, I do think I was banned for hacking, could you post it on this thread though, thanks.
Oh boy. You were first kicked for flying, and it doesn't happen when you have an elytra on! Your logon coordinates after that were recorded, by the way, and they are in a rather impossible position

Now then. Boy, you were flying, speeding and liquidbouncing like there is no tomorrow! I could barely catch up to you to get a good shot of you flying next to a mob farm of sorts.
https://imgur.com/a/fykcsgh

I made sure to get a few clean shots to get a good picture of your appearance, since you thought invisibility potions would get you off the hook.

After some happenings in the private messages ("I was hacked" claims) jail is upgraded to ban.
shameless self-promotion:
twitter
ru: vk
homepage