• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jail Appeal
Hi , around 8pm GMT+2 of 10/07/2019 
i got jailed probably for raiding some destroyed or not bases and for using elytra flight ( infinite flight and being able to boost mid air ) i used some time xray i do not racall using it for mining but mostly to find portals etc.. SH4DEMUSIC Gifted me some items like the elytra with u3 and mending a diamond pick with u3 eff 5 and mending and some other stuff , i got jailed while using elytra flight in the end searching for other elytras  so i do not thing that  i would get pardoned , i wanted to try and since i know that if i get pardoned i loose every thing and start fresh and if i get banned all the items would get lost that is why i would like to gift at least the elytra to someone like SH4DEMUSIC did with me and the same with the pickaxe  if i cannot be pardoned grant me at least this wish .

ps 
i attached a screenshot of what i have active and of the name of the elytra , i know this denies me any way to help my self but i just wanted to show that i am honest

Hope to hear soon from you guys and i am sorry
I will grant you one and only one pardon for breaking the rules. As a penalty, your inventory as it is will be cleared. You will not be allowed to keep anything, even items you borrowed from other players. Please abide to the server rules at all times because the server staff is trained to spot for rule violations and we can also do investigations post violation. Further transgressions of the server rules may result in a permanent ban. If you agree with the terms, reply here.
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
(10-07-2019, 06:52 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: I will grant you one and only one pardon for breaking the rules. As a penalty, your inventory as it is will be cleared. You will not be allowed to keep anything, even items you borrowed from other players. Please abide to the server rules at all times because the server staff is trained to spot for rule violations and we can also do investigations post violation. Further transgressions of the server rules may result in a permanent ban. If you agree with the terms, reply here.

Yes i agree with the terms and thanks

mhh guys u did not removed the items from the enderchest and from the chest i had in the village