• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanting to start a town
I am 5 days into this server, love it but my 300 block away neighbor is also as new as me, both great builders, and I thought, what if we start a town? But thing is, I'm not sure how to submit a banner for the towns in spawn nor what is required to start a town. What do I need to know to start a town and who do I speak to in order to start a town?
Ask people if they want to join your town! There's no rule to start a town, as long as you follow the usual rules (no grieffing, no raiding, no unconsented pop, etc...) you can start whenever wherever. The banner thing at spawn if for fun, you don't need to have it there to make it "official", it's mostly old and big towns banner (if they have one) that are showcased.
(10-08-2019, 09:19 PM)Shayzis Wrote: Ask people if they want to join your town! There's no rule to start a town, as long as you follow the usual rules (no grieffing, no raiding, no unconsented pop, etc...) you can start whenever wherever. The banner thing at spawn if for fun, you don't need to have it there to make it "official", it's mostly old and big towns banner (if they have one) that are showcased.

Ah alright! Id love to be an official town through just a matter of starting ?
Start with you and your neighbor my town only has three members so it's not like you need a lot of people to be an official town
[Image: Haberja.png]
(10-09-2019, 02:34 AM)Haberja Wrote: Start with you and your neighbor my town only has three members so it's not like you need a lot of people to be an official town

Yeah we got a banner and name, just a matter of starting to build and we have a 3rd person wanting to join as well. I just need to find out who to talk to in order to make it an official town of VH
Hi. There is no such thing as "Official Town" on VH. The Town Banner section at spawn shows some highlighted towns but this does not grant them any form of status. They're present there based on various criteria such as active members, involvement in the community, popularity etc.
[Image: S56PqMF.png]