• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my ban appeal
hi

my name is derpy_pancake12

im ban for xray i did xray but i really want to be unbanned cuz all my friends play on the server

I've deleted the X-ray and gotten rid of the loot from the xray

good day
Ok, I'm listening. What did you do to get rid of the loot?
(10-31-2019, 05:04 AM)CreepersHappen Wrote: Ok, I'm listening. What did you do to get rid of the loot?

I still have half of it in my inventory because I got jailed someone rated me and took the other half

I can't get rid of the diamond in my inventory cuz I'm in jail

I'm going to drop all of my Loot on the ground and quit so it will despawn

please unban me I really want to play with my friends

edit:okay I officially have none of the x-ray loot
I am willing to give you a second chance. Your inventory will be wiped and you will be returned to the rules tower to accept the rules again. You will not be given a third chance, so pay attention to the rules presented there. Please respond if you accept these terms.
(10-31-2019, 06:19 PM)CreepersHappen Wrote: I am willing to give you a second chance. Your inventory will be wiped and you will be returned to the rules tower to accept the rules again. You will not be given a third chance, so pay attention to the rules presented there. Please respond if you accept these terms.

yes sir.
thank you sir

edit 2:can I keep my 3 voting cookies  Sad

edit 1:happy Halloween
The next time you log on, type "vhguide unjailme" in chat and it will get you all set.

Happy Adventuring!
[attachment=2650 Wrote:CreepersHappen pid='14039' dateline='1572578608']The next time you log on, type "vhguide unjailme" in chat and it will get you all set.

Happy Adventuring!

It didn't work!