• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Base Raided
It seems that at some point between last night and this morning, someone went through my base and took pretty much everything of value. Since I'm further than the 15K minimum distance, I was hoping that there was some way to get some of my things back. Is there any other information needed?
Hi 117489054. I have multiple possible bases for you so I do not know which one you're referring to. Please send me a private message on the forum with the coordinates of the base affected.
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
(11-18-2019, 09:20 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi 117489054. I have multiple possible bases for you so I do not know which one you're referring to. Please send me a private message on the forum with the coordinates of the base affected.

Private Message sent
Hi. I have confirmed that the raider was caught by another admin while they were raiding your base and jailed. I have upgraded this to a ban. I notice that your base is part of the larger base known as "The Republic of the Deranged Foxes" which was also raided. I will have to do a rollback of the whole area back to how it was on the early morning of the 17th of November. Please confirm if that is ok with you and I shall proceed with the rollback of your ships and "The Republic of the Deranged Foxes" when possible.
(11-19-2019, 07:09 AM)CubeStealer Wrote: Hi. I have confirmed that the raider was caught by another admin while they were raiding your base and jailed. I have upgraded this to a ban. I notice that your base is part of the larger base known as "The Republic of the Deranged Foxes"  which was also raided. I will have to do a rollback of the whole area back to how it was on the early morning of the 17th of November. Please confirm if that is ok with you and I shall proceed with the rollback of your ships and "The Republic of the Deranged Foxes" when possible.

This is fine with me! Thanks for all the help!
Base rolled back