• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Item of value stolen
I very valuable debug stick has disappeared from my house today. (I Will not list the admin who gave it to me to prevent them from getting in any trouble)
[Image: 40830.png]
A debug stick can do no harm as you can not enter creative mode to use this. Admins will sometimes gift special items to players for helping or for super cool special builds. These items have no effect on the out come of the game and so are permitted and help build staff/community interactions. Perhaps you should have taken more care of the item you were given, or maybe the staff member who gave it to you took it back.
I would ask the staff member who gave it to you, but I doubt there would be another available...
[Image: Carl_71.png]
(11-26-2019, 08:40 AM)Carl_71 Wrote: A debug stick can do no harm as you can not enter creative mode to use this. Admins will sometimes gift special items to players for helping or for super cool special builds. These items have no effect on the out come of the game and so are permitted and help build staff/community interactions. Perhaps you should have taken more care of the item you were given, or maybe the staff member who gave it to you took it back.
I would ask the staff member who gave it to you, but I doubt there would be another available...

I got anotherSmile
[Image: 40830.png]