• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jail Appeal
Hi, I was jailed for "using hacks". I wasn't using hacks, I was using a macro. I was sitting at a spawner and let my macro run overnight to gain exp so I could enchant some items. Please let me know if I get unjailed and when. Thank you
Hello, Goth_Galaxy

What you have been accused of and what you are confessing to do not align. I will give you one more chance to confess all of your wrong doings and if you confess to everything you will then be eligible for a pardon, but if you stick to what you have now and not change your appeal we will determine if the evidence aligns with your current appeal. If not you will not be granted a pardon and the ban will become a perm ban.
[Image: bamajoe411.png]
(12-02-2019, 01:52 PM)bamajoe411 Wrote: Hello, Goth_Galaxy

What you have been accused of and what you are confessing to do not align. I will give you one more chance to confess all of your wrong doings and if you confess to everything you will then be eligible for a pardon, but if you stick to what you have now and not change your appeal we will determine if the evidence aligns with your current appeal. If not you will not be granted a pardon and the ban will become a perm ban.

Like I said. I was sitting over night with my macro on and when I went to sleep I was fine. I went and re-logged after the server reset before I fully went to sleep because I had to pee and seen it was restarted. I woke up and it said the server was restarted so I went to go into the server and see how much xp I got overnight and it showed I was in jail. I don't have hacks and I don't use hack clients. I use a macro that's on my keyboard to go afk and still attack things overnight or I use it on CS:GO. I don't use it pvp as it's unfair and I don't use it apart from mob grinders. I will not "confess" to something I have not done
Hello, Goth_Galaxy

You were found to have X-rayed and using a mod similar to kill aura. We investigated and found both to be true. For your claim about afk you were not using a macro because macros can not detect mobs in game, but rather can set a timed click which you were not doing. You were only swinging your sword when a mob was near you which is something you would need a client mod for. You were given a chance to come clean but chose not to so for that your ban will now become permanent and you will not be given another chance. Hope you find another server to play.
[Image: bamajoe411.png]