• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Griefed :/
I was out exploring for a while and when I finally got back to my home, my beds were broken, I had my armor (+ stand broken), my iron golem was killed, and a couple other items were taken. There might be more, but I haven't had time to check yet.
roo112, I have looked into you reported loss of items and broken bed. You will have to clarify if this was at the base you just arrived at or if it was where you have been hanging out close to spawn.

1. If you are talking about the base you have just arrived at. You will need to discuss the issue with the town members who were online with you when you joined the town as staff do not directly step in on town issues. Please ensure you were indeed invited and welcome at the town prior to setting up base.
2. If you are talking about your starter base, this is extremely close to spawn. Bases below the 15k minimum safe distance are unfortunately not restored. Raiders and griefers will of course be banned but this is much as staff can do.
[Image: Carl_71.png]
(12-20-2019, 07:53 AM)Carl_71 Wrote: roo112, I have looked into you reported loss of items and broken bed. You will have to clarify if this was at the base you just arrived at or if it was where you have been hanging out close to spawn.

1. If you are talking about the base you have just arrived at. You will need to discuss the issue with the town members who were online with you when you joined the town as staff do not directly step in on town issues. Please ensure you were indeed invited and welcome at the town prior to setting up base.
2. If you are talking about your starter base, this is extremely close to spawn.  Bases below the 15k minimum safe distance are unfortunately not restored. Raiders and griefers will of course be banned but this is much as staff can do.

It's the one near spawn. I don't mind if the items aren't restored, but them getting at least a warning would be appreciated.
A lot of my chests got broken into today; they didn't take anything (I don't think), but I had to put replace all the chests and put the items back in. Very annoying