• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valuables gone missing
I just came back after not playing for a long time and I got a weird feeling that things were not the way I left them. Huh

Once I got to my beacon, 6 of the blocks in the pyramid are missing (see screenshot). I'm 99% sure I had a full pyramid when I left, the last six blocks might have been gold or emerald blocks, not sure.

Is it possible to check if someone stole them? I'm not in a village and very far from spawn so visitors should be very rare. I haven't invited anyone.

Other things that are weird:
  • I seem to have lost some elytras as well, but I might have sold them
  • My villagers have been let out of their prison recreational area 
  • A sign "Biowott was here\nBig Grin\nNice Place!" was added in my base. Probably not the thief - but I don't know who it is.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-04-2020, 12:22 AM)instabil Wrote: I just came back after not playing for a long time and I got a weird feeling that things were not the way I left them. Huh

Once I got to my beacon, 6 of the blocks in the pyramid are missing (see screenshot). I'm 99% sure I had a full pyramid when I left, the last six blocks might have been gold or emerald blocks, not sure.

Is it possible to check if someone stole them? I'm not in a village and very far from spawn so visitors should be very rare. I haven't invited anyone.

Other things that are weird:
  • I seem to have lost some elytras as well, but I might have sold them
  • My villagers have been let out of their prison recreational area 
  • A sign "Biowott was here\nBig Grin\nNice Place!" was added in my base. Probably not the thief - but I don't know who it is.

Hi, I'm not the thief.
I haven't been traveling to many other places recently, so that sign is quite old. I remember you messaging me a while back because you saw my message. Tbh I didn't remember ever placing it at that time. You thought I lived near you lol
I'm guessing there wasn't missing stuff when you last saw my sign, so the thief must have stolen stuff after you messaged me + I don't think it was griefed when I was there.
I have done a preliminary investigation and found no stranger in your base. It is strange that a raider would steal just a few iron blocks from your beacon and leave the beacon itself and the rest of the iron. My take is that a creeper blew it up.
[Image: S56PqMF.png]
(01-05-2020, 03:53 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: I have done a preliminary investigation and found no stranger in your base. It is strange that a raider would steal just a few iron blocks from your beacon and leave the beacon itself and the rest of the iron. My take is that a creeper blew it up.

Makes sense, thanks for looking into it! Will give a donation once I start my new job Smile

Hey Biowott, sorry my memory is terrible Smile found another sign of yours as well. Didn't mean to point any fingers. Cheers!
(01-05-2020, 04:03 PM)instabil Wrote:
(01-05-2020, 03:53 PM)CubeStealer Wrote: I have done a preliminary investigation and found no stranger in your base. It is strange that a raider would steal just a few iron blocks from your beacon and leave the beacon itself and the rest of the iron. My take is that a creeper blew it up.

Makes sense, thanks for looking into it! Will give a donation once I start my new job Smile

Hey Biowott, sorry my memory is terrible Smile found another sign of yours as well. Didn't mean to point any fingers. Cheers!

Np Good luck at your new job Smile